C.A Satyanarayan Gupta (Chairman & Managing Director)
Mr. Satyanarayan Gupta, or more commonly Mr. S.N. Gupta, is the Chairman of the SNG Group, which is a distinguished name in the real estate sector in Rajasthan, India. Mr. S.N. Gupta is accepted and acknowledged across Rajasthan for his creative & outstanding contributions to the construction of various projects, most distinctly under the Affordable Housing Schemes launched by the Govt. of Rajasthan. He also has major social and economical contributions to his credit because of his efforts in setting up and making available affordable homes for the commonplace.
After earning a masterĂ¢€™s degree in commerce, Mr. S.N. Gupta pursued Chartered Accountancy. But with an enthusiasm and prodigy for the real estate sector, he stepped out to become an owner and developer and stated the SNG Group. With his commitment to quality and aptitude to establish new standards, he managed to make the company grow by leaps and bounds, brick by brick, step by step. He understood the need of affordable yet excellent homes in the developing economy that India is, and took it upon himself to provide some. Mr. S.N. Gupta made vigorous efforts to accomplish this goal, making it possible with the public-private partnership by advocating a policy from the State Govt. We hold our heads high in being partners in various affordable housing projects and fulfilling the dreams of numerous people.
Today, Mr. S.N. Gupta is widely credited with conceptualizing a unique and innovative model for affordable housing and raising the living standards of people at large.
Besides this, there has been outstanding social contribution from Mr. S.N. Gupta which reflects from the various prestigious positions held by him, a few of which are :-
- Secretary - Rajasthan Affordable Housing Association, Rajasthan
- Active member - Rajasthan Trade & Industries Association
- Former member - Industrial Association, VKIA, Jaipur
- Former Regional Chairman - Environment, International Association of Lions Club, District 3 to 3 E-1
- Chairman- Art of Living, Rajasthan
- Vice President - All India Khandelwal Vaisya Association, India
- Former president - Lions Club, Jaipur Time Square
- Former Regional Chairman - PariwarKalyan, International Association of Lions Club, District 3 to 3 E-1